NRS-410V-0L191 Pathophisiology and Nursing Management of Client Health.
It is compulsory for an RN-BSN-prepared nourish to reveal an enhanced intellect of the pathophysiological processes of ailment, the clinical manifestations and tenor protocols, and how they influence clients opposing the vitality span.
Evaluate the Bloom Truth and Medical Notice for Mr. M., exhibited adown.
Based on this notice, formulate a blank established on your evaluation, and accomplished the Critical Thinking Essay assignment, as instructed adown.
Health Truth and Medical Information
Mr. M., a 70-year-old virile, has been subsistence at the assisted subsistence pliancy where you effect. He has no recognize allergies. He is a nonsmoker and does not use alcohol. Limited visible courage connected to inaptitude ambulating and fickle trice. Medical truth comprises hypertension controlled after a while ACE inhibitors, hypercholesterolemia, setation shaft appendectomy, and tibial shield setation shaftsurgical mend after a while no apparent signs of complications. Prevalent medications comprise Lisinopril 20mg daily, Lipitor 40mg daily, Ambien 10mg PRN, Xanax 0.5 mg PRN, and ibuprofen 400mg PRN.
Over the spent 2 months, Mr. M. seems to be deteriorating at-once. He is having annoyance recalling the names of his rise members, remembering his admission compute, and equable repeating what he has normal recognize. He is graceful ruffled and obnoxious at-once. He appears to be fainthearted and afraid when he gets obnoxious. He has been set roving at gloom and achieve frequently befit obsolete, needing acceleration to get tail to his admission. Mr. M has befit hanging after a while frequent ADLs, inasmuch-as a few months ago he was largely able to robes, lave, and pamper himself. The assisted subsistence pliancy is restless after a while his accelerated disengage and has ruled to appoint testing.
- Temperature: 37.1 degrees C
- BP 123/78 HR 93 RR 22 Pox 99%
- Denies pain
- Height: 69.5 inches; Weight 87 kg
- WBC: 19.2 (1,000/uL)
- Lymphocytes 6700 (cells/uL)
- CT Head shows no changes past preceding scan
- Urinalysis decisive for limited sum of leukocytes and cloudy
- Protein: 7.1 g/dL; AST: 32 U/L; ALT 29 U/L
Critical Thinking Essay
In 750-1,000 say, critically evaluate Mr. M.'s seat. Comprise the following:
- Describe the clinical manifestations exhibit in Mr. M.
- Based on the notice exhibited in the subject scenario, argue what primitive and induced medical diagnoses should be considered for Mr. M. Explain why these should be considered and what grounds is supposing for aid.
- When performing your nursing duty, argue what abnormalities would you await to confront and why.
- Describe the visible, psychological, and affecting possessions Mr. M.'s prevalent bloom setation may possess on him. Argue the application it can possess on his rise.
- Discuss what interventions can be put into assign to aid Mr. M. and his rise.
- Given Mr. M.'s prevalent circumstances, argue at meanest impure explicit or possible problems he faces. Provide rationale for each.
You are required to call to a poverty of two sources to accomplished this assignment. Sources must be published after a whilein the last 5 years and misspend for the assignment criteria and applicable to nursing exercise.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines set in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An intellectual is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please re-examination the rubric earlier to foundation the assignment to befit household after a while the awaitations for fortunate amount.