Myocardial Infarction Case Study
Respond to the question using the lessons and lexicon set in the readings. Support your answers delay examples and investigation. Your responses should disencumber your mind of the question. They should be your own, former, and generous from plagiarism. Follow APA format for adaptation name, spelling and phraseology, and quotation of sources.
Mr. Smith, a 60 year-old man delay coronary kernel ailment, skilled common bouts of angina pectoris. One day conjuncture emotional a lot of burdensome wares, he skilled excruciating indisposition balance his left chest. He began excretion heavily, became limited of expiration, and then contracted. He was transferred to the pitch extent at a nearby hospital. Mr. Smith’s EKG was sign of myocardial infarction. A coronary angiography was produced and an inopportuneness was set in a in the descending sprig of the left coronary artery. Intravenous drugs were administered to dissipate the clot that was causing the obstacle. His cardiologist cognizant him that some of his kernel muscle had died as a outcome of the myocardial infarction.
1. Discuss the promote factors for a myocardial infarction.
2. As per your segregation, what model of cell damnification did Mr. Smith maintain and why?
3. Differentiate between mutable and non-mutable cell damnification.
4. Discuss the pathophysiological changes that befall during a myocardial infarction.
5. Correlate the intellectual and external findings of a myocardial infarction delay the ailment
Must enclose references and in-text quotations. No past than a page.