Clinical Pharma (Peer replies)
A direction is an direct from a physician to a pharmacist that indicates the medication that a unrepining is to choose. If the direction is sick written, this can carry to medication fault. Here are some statistics:
- Medication faults befall in almost 1 in every 5 doses ardent in hospitals.
- One fault befalls per unrepining per day.
- Approximately 1.3 darling injuries and 7,000 deaths befall each year in the U.S. from medication-related faults.
- Drug-related morbidity and torpor are estimated to require $177 billion in the U.S.
These are estimates from manifold sources and studies and supply sad deposition about directions. It is no astonishment why malpractice protection is so high-priced?
Reply separately to two of your classmates columns (See unshaken classmates columns, column#1 and column#2).
Your responses should be in a well-developed portion (300-350 vote) to each equal. Integrating an deposition-based resource!
Note: DO NOT CRITIQUE THEIR POSTS, DO NOT AGREE OR DISAGREE, impartial add informative gratified touching to their subject that is validated via citations.
- Utilize at meanest two well-informed references per equal column.
Please, bestow me the two documents partially, for illustration one is the answer to my equals Column #1, and the avoid one is the answer to my other equal Column #2.
- Minimum of 300 vote per equal answer.
- TURNITIN Assignment.
Background: I feed in South Florida, I am currently enrolled in the Psych Mental Health Practitioner Program, I am a Registered Nurse, I effort in a Psychiatric Hospital.