Assignment 1: Practicum – Assessing Client Progress
Part 1: Proceeding Note
Using the client from your Week 3 Assignment, address the forthcoming in a proceeding silence (extraneously violating HIPAA regulations):
- Treatment modality used and productiveness of approach
- Progress and/or stagnation of proceeding inland the mutually agreed-upon client goals (relation the Matter scheme—proceeding inland goals)
- Modification(s) of the matter scheme that were made naturalized on proceeding/stagnation of proceeding
- Clinical impressions respecting speciality and/or symptoms
- Relevant psychosocial notice or diversifys from peculiar rate (i.e., matrimony, separation/divorce, new relationships, actuate to a new house/apartment, diversify of job, etc.)
- Safety issues
- Clinical emergencies/actions taken
- Medications used by the unrepining (smooth if the comfort psychotherapist was not the one prescribing them)
- Treatment compliance/stagnation of compliance
- Clinical consultations
- Collaboration after a while other professionals (i.e., phone consultations after a while physicians, psychiatrists, matrimony/family therapists, etc.)
- Therapist’s recommendations, including whether the client agreed to the recommendations
- Referrals made/reasons for making referrals
- Termination/issues that are pertinent to the consequence order (i.e., client assured of privation of protection or withholding of protection audience to pay for continued sessions)
- Issues allied to agree and/or assured agree for matter
- Information about offshoot affront, and/or senior or contingent adult affront, including instrumentation as to where the affront was reported
- Information cogitation the therapist’s application of clinical judgment
Note: Be secure to reject any notice that should not be root in a discoverable proceeding silence.
Part 2: Absolved Note
Based on this week’s readings, arrange a absolved psychotherapy silence that you would use to instrument your impressions of hygienic proceeding/therapy sessions for your client from the Week 3 Practicum Assignment.
- The absolved silence should enclose items that you would not typically enclose in a silence as part of the clinical chronicles.
- Explain why the items you enclosed in the absolved silence would not be enclosed in the client’s proceeding silence.
- Explain whether your tutor uses absolved silences, and if so, represent the archearchetype of notice he or she sway enclose. If not, clear-up why.