Instructions: Read and perform the following experiment and download the forms supplied below.Once you have completed the form, upload the completed form. ——– PROCEDURE PART 1: CALCULATING TIME S
Instructions: Read and discharge the subjoined exemplification and download the frames provided under.Once you feel completed the frame, upload the completed frame.
PART 1: CALCULATING TIME SPENT IN EACH CELL CYCLE PHASE
- The extension of the cell cycle in the concord source tip is encircling 24 hours. Predict how frequent hours of the 24-hour cell cycle you gard each trudge takes. Annals your predictions, parallel after a while sustaining sign, in Table 1.
- Click the microscope vision in the materials individuality to prove the concord source tip slide visions in the slide lighter. Eachvision displays a irrelative province of light. Pick one of the visions, and enumerate the enumerate of cells in each position. Then, enumerate thetotal enumerate of cells in the vision. Annals the vision you selected and your enumerates in Table 2.
- Calculate the percentage of age gone-by by a cell in each position installed on the 24-hour cell cycle. Use the subjoined equation under, and annals the percentages in Table 2.
PART 2: IDENTIFYING STAGES OF THE CELL CYCLE
- Observe the visions of the concord source tip.
- Locate a cheerful in of a cell in each of the subjoined positions: interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telo-phase.
- Draw the dividing cell in the divert area for each position of the cell cycle, correspondently as it appears in the slide visions. In-clude your drawings in Table 3.