BIO2071 SU01 Microbiology Lab Review Sheet 6 questions What are the types of organisms that can cause parasitic diseases in the human being? Explain at least four such organisms. What are the differe
BIO2071 SU01 Microbiology Lab
Review Sheet 6 questions
- What are the types of organisms that can origin parasitic disorders in the anthropological nature? Explain at meanest lewd such organisms.
- What are the contrariant routes that pathogenic protozoans can use to penetrate the army?
- What are three methods for establishing a laboratory personality of an intestinal parasitic taint? Explain.
- BIO2070 SU01 Microbiology
- Describe cellular and humoral immune exculpations.
- How are they contrariant from each other?
- Give examples of disorders that involve each of these exculpations. Your examples must understand how each disorder involves the exculpation.