In a written disquisition of 1,200-1,500 expression, apportion the concepts of epidemiology and nursing elimination to a alienable malady.
Communicable Malady Selection
Choose one alienable malady from the subjoined list:
- Hepatitis B
Epidemiology Disquisition Requirements
Include the subjoined in your assignment:
- Description of the alienable malady (causes, symptoms, adjudication of transmission, complications, tenor) and the demographic of curiosity-behalf (mortality, morbidity, impingement, and extension).
- Describe the determinants of heartiness and clear-up how those factors supply to the outgrowth of this malady.
- Discuss the epidemiologic triangle as it relates to the alienable malady you possess separated. Include the number factors, vicegerent factors (intercourse or insufficiency), and environmental factors. (The textbook relates each atom of the epidemiologic triangle).
- Explain the role of the association heartiness entertain (plight sentence, reporting, facts collecting, facts partition, and follow-up).
- Identify at last one notorious production or construction that addresses the alienable malady selected and relate how the construction(s) supplys to resolving or reducing the application of malady.
A partiality of three references is required.
Refer to “Communicable Malady Chain” and "Chain of Infection" for maintenance completing this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
this assignment is due in 28 hours